In the main feature Peter Walder tells us about Audio Feedback provided by the tutor and by peers.
The LTA Gem highlights Case-based Learning.
Media tools and sites
The show discusses new opportunities for enhancing learning, teaching and assessment with media. Andrew Middleton refers to Web 2.0 and various websites that may be useful to those interested in this area.
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com
- Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com
- Blinkx Selfcast TV: http://www.selfcasttv.com
- Google Video: http://video.google.co.uk/
- Our Media: http://www.ourmedia.com
- Blip TV: http://www.blip.tv
- The Democracy Internet TV Platform: http://www.getdemocracy.com/
- Open Media Network: http://www.omn.org/
- Tech Crunch: http://www.techcrunch.com/
- Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_2.0
- Read/Write Web: http://www.readwriteweb.com/
Data and media storage sites:
- Filemobile: http://www.filemobile.com/
- Blogr: http://www.blogr.com/
- Lifelogger: http://lifelogger.com/
Case-based learning is a problem-based approach to learning which draws on real-life case-studies and simulations.
The FDTL project can be found at: http://www.hud.ac.uk/hhs/dbs/politics/cbl/about.htm
Contact: email lta-podcast "AT" shu.ac.uk